2001 AHEAD Conference
Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Oregon
July 24 - 28, 2001
Materials available upon request. Please send email to email@example.com. Please note, AHEAD takes no responsibility for content, format, or availability of these materials.
- A Textbook Approach to Textbooks: Early Publisher-Focused E-Textbook Legislation, Ron Blosser, Barbara Gray, Jo Anne Simon, David Sweeney
- ADA Legal Update, Jeanne M. Kincaid, Esq.
- ADA Myths & Misunderstandings, Jeanne M. Kincaid, Esq.
- ADA/Section 504 Compliance: What to Do When EEOC or OCR Comes to Campus, Anthony Walesby
- Best Practices in Access Assistance, University of Minnesota, Disability Services
- Charting New Territories Assessing Learning Disabilities in a Multicultural Environment, M.J. McIntyre, S. Tam, L. Brawn
- Delivery of an Innovative Assistive Technology Training Program, Kirk D. Behnke & Leah Vickery
- Disabilities Services in Developing Countries, Patricia Frola
- Disability Careers Office
- Disability Studies and Issues in Literature Bibliography, Susan Rood
- Effective Communications - Faculty Handouts, Richard Harris
- Emerging Issues Legal Plenary, Jo Anne Simon, Esq.
- Enhancing Reading and Study Strategies with WYNN, Renee Clark
- E-Text Bill, AHEAD 200
- Federal Court Cases of Interest, Jo Anne Simon, Esq.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt - Further Readings, Richard Harris
- Geek Speaking, Tracy Smith, Tamara Massey, Dr. Holly Brown
- Internet Skills Assessment
- PC Skills Assessment
- Grant Writing Fundamentals
- Interpreting Diagnostic Assessments of Adults with Learning Disabilities, Janet Medina, Psy.D.
- Making a Difference, Melanie Thornton
- OCR 2001 Cases, Tim Spofford, et al
- Operationalizing Who is Disabled, Jeanne M. Kincaid, Esq.
- Reasonable and Appropriate Accommodations, Alan L. Strauss
- Reframing Disability and Redesigning Services, Sue Kroeger, Alan Strauss
- Refreshable Braille Project, Gladys Loewen
- The Roles of Disability Service Coordinators: The Challenge of Balancing Multiple Expectations, Ruth Warick
- SOCL 150: Disability and Society - Course Syllabus, Susan Rood
- Student Disability Center, Christine O'Dell
- Traumatic Brain Injury, Alan L. Strauss
- Web Accessibility and the Law: What to Know, What to Quote, What to Do, Brian Rose, Tim Spofford, David Sweeney
- When You're It: Successful Strategies for the Single Staff Office