2002 AHEAD Conference
Hyatt Regency, Crystal City, VA (Washington, DC)
July 8 - 12, 2002
Materials available upon request. Please send email to email@example.com. Please note, AHEAD takes no responsibility for content, format, or availability of these materials.
- 2001 - 2002 Quantum Leap in Access to Math, Science, and Engineering for Blind Students, John Gardner, PhD,
- Access to Information Technology, Office of Civil Rights, Catherine Anderle, Esq. & Karla Ussery, Esq.,
- Accommodating the Disability vs. Accommodating the Strategy: Implications for Extra Time AccommodationLoring C. Brinckerhoff & Manju Banerjee
- Audio Matching Profile for Students, Loring C. Brinckerhoff & Manju Banerjee
- Beyond Accommodations: Assistive Technology for Student Success, Linda Hecker
- Confidentiality In Statute, In Policy, In Practice, Jane Jarrow, Michael Masinter, Brian Rose
- Developing Disability Services, Richard Allegra, Trey Duffy, Kent Jackson, & Margaret Ottinger
- Development and Presentation of Policies & Guidelines, Roderick C. Jungbauer
- Federal Courts in Review: 2002, Paul D. Grossman, Esq. & Jo Anne Simon, Esq.,
- Interpreting Diagnostic Assessments of Adults with Learning Disabilities, Janet Medina
- Mind Mapping Software, E. A. Draffan
- Processing Speed, Academic Fluency and Extended Test Time, Nicole Ofiesh, Sue Kroeger, & Carol Funckes
- Students with Asperger's Syndrome in Higher Education: Parts 1 and 2, Jane Thierfeld Brown, EdD, Lorraine Wolf, PhD, Ruth Bork, MEd.
- Technologies for Accessing the Math and Science Curriculum, Jeff Gardner, PhD,
- Transitions to Employment through Education Abroad Participation, Michele Scheib & Heather Harker, see also www.miusa.org.
- Twenty-five Year Retrospective, C. Lendman, L. Block, V. Barr , also available is timeline
- Using Digital Talking Books on Campus, Steve Noble & Jim Marks
- Writing Quality Reports for Adolescents & Adults with LD, ADHD, and/or Psychiatric Disabilities, Loring C. Brinckerhoff & Louise H. Russell
- OCR Year in Review