The latest issue of JPED is now available!
To access JPED 31(2) in DAISY, e-text, MP3, or PDF format, log in to your member account and visit: ahead.org/professional-resources/publications/jped/
JPED 31(2) Table of Contents
- Student Learning Outcomes for Disability Services: What Evidence do you Have? From the Editor
- Use of Student Learning Outcomes in Postsecondary Disability Offices
- Emerging Adults: Perspectives of College Students with Disabilities
- A Qualitative Investigation of Bullying of Individuals with Disabilities on a College Campus
- Transitional Challenges for Students with Disabilities During a Period of Systemic Imbalance
- Predictors and Trajectories of Educational Functioning in College Students With and Without Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Internship to Improve Postsecondary Persistence for Students with Disabilities in the STEM Pipeline (Practice Brief)
Should you experience any technical issues when attempting to access one of the electronic formats, please contact Valerie Spears, AHEAD's Manager of Communications and Events (email@example.com or 704-947-7779). Those of you who subscribed for a hard copy version of the journal will be receiving them shortly. Thank you for supporting AHEAD!
AHEAD works hard to ensure a positive member experience and if you have any comments or feedback regarding this issue of the JPED, don't hesitate to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (704-947-7779).