The latest issue of JPED is now available!
To access JPED 31(3) in DAISY, e-text, MP3, or PDF format, log in to your member account and visit: ahead.org/professional-resources/publications/jped/
JPED 31(3) Table of Contents
- Students with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Postsecondary Education: From the Editor
- The Use of a Coaching Model to Support the Academic Success and Social Inclusion of Students with Intellectual Disabilities in Community and Technical College Settings
- Exploring Barriers for Facilitating Work Experience Opportunities for Students with Intellectual Disabilities Enrolled in Postsecondary Education Programs
- Inclusive Community Service Among College Students With and Without Intellectual Disability: A Pilot Study
- Physical Activity in Inclusive Postsecondary Education for Students With Intellectual
- Promoting Employee Handbook Comprehension for Postsecondary Students with Intellectual Disability and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- "Letting Go:" Parent Perspectives on the Outcomes of an Inclusive Postsecondary Education Experience for Students with Developmental Disabilities
- It's Okay to Teach People with an Intellectual Disability About Their
- Disability (Practice Brief)
- A Financial Literacy Course for Postsecondary Students with Intellectual Disabilities (Practice Brief)
Should you experience any technical issues when attempting to access one of the electronic formats, please contact Valerie Spears, AHEAD's Manager of Communications and Events (email@example.com or 704-947-7779). Those of you who subscribed for a hard copy version of the journal will be receiving them shortly.
Thank you for supporting AHEAD!