To access JPED 32(1) in DAISY, e-text, MP3, or PDF format, log in to your member account and visit: ahead.org/professional-resources/publications/jped/archived-jped/jped-volume-32-issue-1
JPED 32(1) Table of Contents
• Identifying as a College Student with a Disability: From the Editor
• The Self-(un)Identification of Disability in Higher Education
• Perceptions of College Students with Disabilities
• Returning to the Classroom Following Sport-Related Concussion: Perspectives of College Student Athletes
• Investigating Challenges and Preferred Instructional Strategies in STEM
• Learning Strategy Instruction for College Students with Disabilities: A Systematic Review of the Literature
• The Effects of Completing PREP Academy: A University-Based Transition Project for Students with Disabilities (Practice Brief)
• Promoting an Accessible Learning Environment for Students with Disabilities via Faculty Development (Practice Brief)
Should you experience any technical issues when attempting to access one of the electronic formats, please contact Valerie Spears, AHEAD's Manager of Communications and Events (firstname.lastname@example.org
or 704-947-7779). Those of you who subscribed for a hard copy version of the journal will be receiving them shortly. Thank you for supporting AHEAD!
AHEAD works hard to ensure a positive member experience and if you have any comments or feedback regarding this issue of the JPED, don't hesitate to email (email@example.com
) or call (704-947-7779).