May 19-21, 2020 in Portland, Oregon
Find complete details and registration information at: https://www.ahead.org/events-programming/conferences/2020-master-classes
It's time for the annual Master Classes! This intensive workshop focuses on advanced professional development for highly experienced higher education personnel who work to ensure accessible campus environments. Each three-day master class is designed to expand the knowledge of seasoned professionals, supporting them in making nuanced decisions, staying current in this fast-paced profession, engaging campus stakeholders, and exploring foundational concepts that underpin the work.
Institutional leaders and seasoned disability personnel with a solid understanding of accessibility, disability, and the accommodation process are invited to join national-expert instructors for a deep dive into ONE of the following topics:
- Advanced Practices for Disability Services in Health Sciences Programs
- Disability Law: Lessons in Application for the Advanced Disability Professional
- Working with Faculty to Facilitate an Understanding of Accommodations
- Advanced Practices for Data Use in the Disability Resource Office
- Concomitant Disabilities: Learning Disabilities and Other Disabilities Considerations and Next Steps
AHEAD Members can use a discount code for a reduced price!
Questions? Contact AHEAD at 704-947-7779 or email@example.com