We're going VIRTUAL in 2020!
Join us for AHEAD’s 2020 Annual Conference from the comfort of your home or office!
The virtual event will span three-weeks and feature real-time and recorded access to over 40-hours of professional development presentations and numerous opportunities to participate in discussions with members and content experts. Knowledge and Practice Community meetings, a virtual Exhibit Hall, and AHEAD’s business meeting and awards recognition will round out the event.
Each week will include:
- Three Featured Presentations, beginning with the Opening Plenary with Judith Heumann, disability rights leader and civil rights icon.
- Up to nine concurrent presentations, featuring some of AHEAD’s most popular presenters. If you can’t listen live, all recordings will be available to all conference registrants.
- Facilitated discussions on hot topics relevant to disability resource professionals. Select the live discussion option during concurrent time blocks when you’re ready to engage actively.
- Exhibit Hall Mondays, a chance to learn about services and products from some of AHEAD’s most popular exhibitors.
- Knowledge and Practice Community (formerly SIGs) meetings.
The event is designed to provide maximum flexibility at maximum value and minimize required time in front of a computer screen. Access 40+ hours of content for under $10/hour and join live or watch via recording when convenient.
We’ll miss being with you in-person! But hope this event will offer the quality professional development information and community we’ve enjoyed every July since 1977.
Find additional information at ahead.org/events-programming/conferences/2020-equity-and-excellence
Look for program details and registration May 18th
Questions? Contact AHEAD at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-947-7779