Silent Auction Information
Silent Auction Donation Form
Each year AHEAD awards scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students with disabilities nominated by AHEAD members, and to AHEAD members to advance their own academic study. These $1000 scholarships are funded annually through fundraising activities, the most significant of which is the annual Silent Auction. Since 2002 AHEAD members have raised, and AHEAD has provided, over $55,000.00 in scholarships!
AHEAD members and Conference attendees are asked to donate quality items to be bid on during the Conference (see examples below). The proceeds from this silent auction are used exclusively for student and member scholarships. We encourage your contributions to continue to make the Silent Auction a success!
Popular items from previous auctions:
- Baskets with regional edibles (non-perishables only)
- Arts and crafts representing regional areas
- Books relevant to disability issues
- Get away trips
- Gift cards to national stores/restaurants
- College/University apparel
How you can contribute:
- Attending the Conference? Bring the item(s) with you to the Conference. Please fax (765-285-5295) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the Silent Auction Donation Form to Courtney Jarrett and Larry Markle by July 1, 2016. Drop your item(s) off at the Registration table when you pick up your Conference materials.
- Unable to Attend but Want to Donate? Please fax (765-285-5295) or email (email@example.com) the Silent Auction Donation Form to Courtney Jarrett and Larry Markle by June 24, 2016 with a cover note indicating that you will need to ship your donation to the conference. AHEAD will provide you with the shipping address by June 24, 2016 so you can conveniently send your donated item.
For questions or additional information, please contact Courtney Jarrett and Larry Markle via phone (765-285-5293) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you in advance for your support!