AHEAD 2017 Registration Information
Once you have reviewed the program material for the conference, selected the preconference and concurrent sessionsyou’d like to attend, and are ready to register, please proceed to the registration portal. If you have questions about the registration process, please contact Howard Kramer (email@example.com).
When completing the online registration form:
- All your conference materials, communications from AHEAD, and credentials will be produced from the information you provide here; corrections cannot be made onsite, so accuracy in your data-entry is essential.
- You will be asked to select the concurrent and featured sessions you will attend during each time block. Changes can be made on-site, but your choice during registration will inform room selection to ensure presentations are not overcrowded. Please be as accurate as possible to help us in planning.
- Once you have completed all applicable fields, please select from one of three payment options: credit, check, or purchase order. Our secure payment processing server accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
- If you are paying by check or purchase order, select the corresponding option on the payment page. After you select “finish” you will then receive an email confirmation of your registration and balance due. If you are paying with a P.O. you will automatically receive an invoice via email within one or two days. If you are paying by check or credit card and require a more formal invoice, you can request one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Make checks payable to AHEAD and mail to: AHEAD re: AHEAD; 107 Commerce Centre Drive, Suite 204; Huntersville, NC 28078 USA
- For purchase orders, you can mail your P.O .to the above address, email it to email@example.com, or upload your P.O. from the payment page (last page of conference registration).