2017 Submission Deadlines
- March 24 (for April issue)
- July 27 (for August issue)
- October 27 (for November issue)
The HUB is a new online publication launched in 2016. The purpose of The HUB is to keep AHEAD members up to date on what’s happening in the organization and beyond. Members are encouraged to participate! The HUB will be distributed quarterly (January, April, July, and November). If you are interested in submitting, have feedback, or would like to suggest additional content, please contact HUB Editor, Valerie Spears (Valerie@ahead.org). Deadline for submissions is the last Friday of the month prior to publication.
Are you interested in submitting an article or announcement to The HUB? We are looking for content in the following areas:
- Legal Update
- Special Feature (something to do with disability in higher education)
- What are you Doing? (featuring a specific DS office and something special or unique they’re doing)
- Book Review (Your choice; something related to disability in higher education)
- Professional Development Opportunities
AHEAD's previous online newsletter, The ALERT, was published between 2003 and 2015. Archived issues of the ALERT are available at https://www.ahead.org/publications/alert.