The latest issue of JPED is now available!The latest issue of JPED is now available! To access JPED 32(3) in DAISY, e-text, MP3, or PDF format, log in to your member account and visit: ahead.org/professional-resources/publications/jped/archived-jped/jped-volume-32-issue-3 JPED 32(3) Table of Contents
• Special Issue on Accommodations, and a Tribute to a JPED Legend: From the Editor
• Disability Accommodation Requests: Prevalence and Preference of Review Processes at Postsecondary Institutions in the United States
• Impact of Disability Services on Academic Achievement Among College Students with Disabilities
• "It's a Constant Fight:" Experiences of College Students with Disabilities
• Evidence of Inclusion on College Websites: Academic Accommodations and Human Support
• Assessing and Overcoming the Functional Impact of ADHD in College Students: Evidence-Based Disability Determination and Accommodation Decision-Making
• Barriers to Accommodations for Students with Disabilities in Higher Education: A Literature Review
• Accommodating Students with Disabilities Studying English as a Foreign Language (Practice Brief)
• The GOALS2 Program: Expanded Supports for Students with Disabilities in Postsecondary Education (Practice Brief)
• Disability and World Language Learning: Inclusive Teaching for Diverse Learners (Book Review)
Should you experience any technical issues when attempting to access one of the electronic formats, please contact Valerie Spears, AHEAD's Manager of Communications and Events (firstname.lastname@example.org
or 704-947-7779). Those of you who subscribed for a hard copy version of the journal will be receiving them shortly. Thank you for supporting AHEAD!
AHEAD works hard to ensure a positive member experience and if you have any comments or feedback regarding this issue of the JPED, don't hesitate to email (email@example.com
) or call (704-947-7779).