The projects listed below have undergone formal review by the AHEAD Research Review Panel. For a project to be accepted, it must align with the mission and values of AHEAD and comply with specified research standards. As part of receiving approval from the panel, researchers agree to provide an overview or abstract of their project as well as a summary of findings upon completion of the study.
- Investigating Postsecondary Disability Support Outside of the College Classroom (project overview)
- From Policy To Compliance: US Higher Education Faculty Concerns over Institutional Digital Content Accessibility Policies (project overview) and (summary of findings)
- Bridging Abilities: A National Survey of School Psychologists, School Counselors, and College Disability Services Coordinators (project overview) and (final report)
- Acceptance of Disability and College Transition: Factors contributing to Adjustment for Students with Mental Health Disabilities (project overview)
- An Organizational Study: Moving AHEAD Through the Social Model of Disability and Universal Design for Learning (project overview)
- An Examination of Student Mental Health Services and Supports in Institutions of Higher Education (project overview and final report)