Applications are due on July 7, 2023 and should include the following materials:
- A cover letter describing the proposed topic and the particular qualifications and perspectives author(s) bring to the project.
- CV or resume of the author(s) including a description of experience with the operations of a disability resource office
- One to three examples of the author’s professional writing such as journal articles, research-to-practice briefs, books, or edited volumes
- A description of the proposed monograph, which should include:
- A title
- The need for the proposed topic
- An outline of chapters to be included and a one-two sentence summary of what each chapter would likely cover
- A description of the types of examples, cases, or additional resource materials that may be included in specific chapters if relevant.
We encourage you to look at the recently published monographs in the Foundations series. Titles and abstracts are located in AHEAD’s online store. They will give you a sense of the topics that have been successfully funded in the past and perhaps suggest ways to organize your proposal. If you have questions about this CFP or wish to discuss possible topics or ideas for a monograph, please feel free to reach out to Richard Allegra or Sally Scott .
All materials may be submitted via email to Sally Scott, who will send e-mail confirmation that they have been received.