AHEAD is pleased to enhance its Sponsored Webinar marketing opportunity for organizations that wish to make their products and services better known to the AHEAD membership.AHEAD is pleased to enhance its Sponsored Webinar marketing opportunity for organizations that wish to make their products and services better known to the AHEAD membership.
Sponsored Webinars are hosted by AHEAD using the Zoom webinar platform and are free to all AHEAD members. All webinars include real-time captioning, marketing and PR, tech support, and a recording of the webinar posted to AHEAD’s website as an ongoing resource for members. The cost for sponsoring a webinar is $2,000.
AHEAD members are accustomed to viewing Sponsored Webinars on Wednesdays from 3 - 4 p.m. Eastern. As a result, AHEAD recommends that schedule. However, we are happy to work with you on other options that might better fit your schedule.
AHEAD will schedule, at most, one Sponsored Webinar a month. If you are interested in this marketing opportunity, we suggest you get in touch soon to secure your space.
- All Sponsored Webinars shall relate to the activities of AHEAD and its members and shall not detract from the general character of the Association. Accordingly, AHEAD reserves the right to reject any application which, as AHEAD’s sole discretion, feels inappropriate. Decisions are final.
- Sponsored Webinars are only available to AHEAD partner members.
- AHEAD staff is available to conduct a “practice” session if Sponsored Webinar presenters are unfamiliar with the platform. When scheduling your webinar, let us know if you need to also schedule a training session.
- AHEAD does not charge members to attend Sponsored Webinars, require members to register, or collect information about attendees before, during, or after the webinar.
- The attendance cap for Sponsored Webinars is 500 live participants.
- AHEAD cannot guarantee a minimum number of live participants or a minimum number of members who will access the recording.
- AHEAD promotes Sponsored Webinar to its full membership on its website and through email announcements.
- After final content is approved by AHEAD, all information provided by the webinar sponsor will be shared with the AHEAD membership as PR for the webinar.
- AHEAD cannot extend Sponsored Webinars beyond the end time (one hour) due to captionist scheduling.
- AHEAD will record all Sponsored Webinars. Sponsors will be sent a link to the webinar recording (URL) once the webinar is completed and payment is received. The link will be posted to AHEAD’s website as a member resource.
- Sponsors are welcome to distribute and use the recording of the webinar with other audiences.
For additional information about purchasing a Sponsored Webinar spot, please contact Jane Johnston at email@example.com