Check out the NEW VIDEO from the National Center for College Students with Disabilities (NCCSD) at www.NCCSDonline.org and learn more about us! Feel free to share widely.
- A searchable Clearinghouse of resources (at www.NCCSDClearinghouse.org)
- Technical assistance for questions or referral on any topic related to disability and higher education (for anyone - not just students!)
- Statistics and research about college students with disabilities, including research briefs about data on college students and campus climate
- Crisis resources tailored for people with disabilities
- A DREAM student group with campus chapters and affiliates (learn more at www.DREAMCollegeDisability.org)
- A weekly online newsletter with disability and higher education news
- Lists of national organizations that work on disability and higher education issues
If you’d rather use YouTube, the captioned version with audio description is available at https://youtu.be/11Zl-8AWI5Y and the captioned version without audio description is at https://youtu.be/qJFFP9SM1bc.
Questions? Need the video information in other formats? Contact us at NCCSD@ahead.org, toll-free 844-730-8048, or with VideoPhone for ASL users at 651-583-7499.
The NCCSD is funded by a grant to the Association on Higher Education And Disability (AHEAD) from the Office of Postsecondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education (P116D150005). #NCCSD