Sign up for the AzPAC listserv by clicking on the following link: http://ahead-lists.org/mailman/listinfo/azpac_ahead-lists.org
To post to this list, send your email to: email@example.com
General information about the mailing list is at: http://ahead-lists.org/mailman/listinfo/azpac_ahead-lists.org
If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page at: http://ahead-lists.org/mailman/options/azpac_ahead-lists.org/cindyjepsen%40cox.net
You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to: Azpacfirstname.lastname@example.org with the word 'help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions. You must know your password to change your options (including changing the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is: fubawubi
Normally, Mailman will remind you of your ahead-lists.org mailing list passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer. This reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or change your account options. There is also a button on your options page that will email your current password to you.
• The listserv is for AzPAC members only; please retain member privacy when sharing general information to other professionals off list; listserv members expect their input to be confidential to nonmembers.
• Always remember that you are interacting with people so be mindful of what you write; never write anything you would not say to someone directly. Never use a list for personal attacks or profanity; if you would not say it in a crowded room for all to hear, do not write it in a message.
• Write only public (never private) messages; lists are a public forum, personal comments or criticisms should be sent directly to the person, not the entire list.
• When you are replying to a list message be sure to note to whom you are replying; lists are often set up to reply to the list. If your reply is not of interest to everyone on the list change the TO: address to the person to whom your reply is directed.
• Sign your posting including brief contact information. You can use the signature that you have set up in your mail client or simply type in the information at the end of your note.
For more information, contact Cindy Jepsen telephone: (480) 461-7447