The three-week schedule allows for your flexible participation. Join live when you can but know that all presentations will be available via recording to view at your convenience. Discussion opportunities are offered daily and include facilitated topical conversations and Knowledge & Practice Community meetings.
Programming will be available live for three or four hours each day, with optional Knowledge & Practice Community (formerly SIGs) discussions later in the day. We’ll begin at 8:30 am Pacific time / 11:30 Eastern time, according to the following schedule:
Tuesdays (July 7, 14 & 21), Wednesdays (July 8, 15 & 22) & Thursdays (July 9, 16 & 23):
- 8:30- 10:00 Pacific / 11:30-1:00 Eastern: Featured Presentation each day
- 10:00-10:30 Pacific / 1:00-1:30 Eastern: Break
- 10:30-12:00 Pacific / 1:30-3:00 Eastern: Concurrent Presentations/Discussions
- 12:00-12:30 Pacific / 3:00-3:30 Eastern: Break
Tuesdays only: 12:30-1:30 Pacific / 3:30-4:30 Eastern: Bonus Concurrent Presentations
Wednesdays & Thursdays: 1:30-3:00 Pacific / 4:30-5:30 Knowledge & Practice Community Meetings
Mondays, July 13 & 20:
- Virtual Exhibit Hall with demonstrations and Q&A engagement with sponsors. Open to the membership.