The Program Committee is committed to providing conference content for a diversity of participants and highly interested in presenters from diverse, multi, including novice (new to the field), intermediate (some years of experience and skills), and highly experienced audiences. We are especially interested in innovative sessions that challenge seasoned professionals with advanced content. We hope to see an increase in the number of proposals submitted from presenters with diverse lived experiences and will offer mentor support to newer presenters. Presentations from partnered colleagues from different institutions are also highly encouraged.
Available Presentation Formats. Proposers will select their preferred format but may be offered a different format if selected.
- Concurrent Sessions. 60 and 90-minute single-topic presentations
- Research Panel. Two to three research studies will be presented during a concurrent time frame, with each presenter having approximately 20-minutes to describe their research and share implications for practice.
- Research Poster. Researchers will have the opportunity to share their work with approximately 500 conference attendees. The hallmark of this format is the opportunity to engage in on-to-one conversations while displaying research results in a poster.
- Program/Resource Display (Non-research poster). An opportunity to present a resource or innovative program in a “poster” setting. Presenters will describe their resource/program and discuss it with conference attendees during a 90-minute time frame.
- Preconference Institutes. Half-day (3hours), full-day (6.5 hours) and two-day (13 hours) in-depth presentations on Monday and Tuesday.