The latest issue of JPED is now available!
To access JPED 31(4) in DAISY, e-text, MP3, or PDF format, log in to your member account and visit: ahead.org/professional-resources/publications/jped/archived-jped/jped-volume-31/jped-volume-31-issue-4
JPED 31(4) Table of Contents
- Development of a First Year Success Seminar for College Students with Disabilities
- Sexual Coercion Experiences Among Canadian University Students with Disabilities
- University Students with Disabilities: Factors that Contribute to Their Self-Predicted Likelihood of Graduation
- Do Multimedia Instructional Designs Enhance Comprehension in College Students with Dyslexia?
- Social Group Membership and Risk-Taking Behaviors Among College Students with ADHD Symptoms
- Disability in Postsecondary STEM Learning Environments: What Faculty Focus Groups Reveal About Definitions and Obstacles to Effective Support
- Promoting Inclusive Teaching Among College Faculty: A Framework for Disability Service Providers (Practice Brief)
Should you experience any technical issues when attempting to access one of the electronic formats, please contact Valerie Spears, AHEAD's Manager of Communications and Events (email@example.com
or 704-947-7779). Those of you who subscribed for a hard copy version of the journal will be receiving them shortly. Thank you for supporting AHEAD!
AHEAD works hard to ensure a positive member experience and if you have any comments or feedback regarding this issue of the JPED, don't hesitate to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (704-947-7779).