To access JPED 32(4) in DAISY, e-text, MP3, or PDF format, log in to your member account and visit this issue of the JPED on the AHEAD website.
JPED 32(4) Table of Contents
- Predictors Associated with College Attendance and Persistence Among Students with Visual Impairment
- Self-Determination of College Students with Learning and Attention Challenges
- First-Year College Students with ADHD: Risk for and Correlates of Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Identifying Challenges and Benefits of Online Education for Students with a Psychiatric Disability
- "It's All in Your Head:" Students with Psychiatric Disability Navigating the University Environment
- A Review of the Literature on Postsecondary Education for Students with Intellectual Disability 2010-2016: Examining the Influence of Federal Funding and Alignment with Research in Disability and Postsecondary Education
- Building a Fluent Assistive Technology Testing Pool to Improve Campus Digital Accessibility (Practice Brief)
- Supporting Inclusive Teaching Through Student Observations (Practice Brief)
- Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone: Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education (Book Review)
Should you experience any technical issues when attempting to access one of the electronic formats, please contact Valerie Spears, AHEAD's Manager of Communications and Events (email@example.com
or 704-947-7779). Those of you who subscribed for a hard copy version of the journal will be receiving them shortly. Thank you for supporting AHEAD!
AHEAD works hard to ensure a positive member experience and if you have any comments or feedback regarding this issue of the JPED, don't hesitate to email (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or call (704-947-7779).