PLEASE NOTE: THE CRCC CEU VERIFICATION PROCESS IS DIFFERENT THIS YEAR.
CEUs have been pre-certified for:
- the Monday/Tuesday Pre-Conference in-person sessions (Austin)
- the regular Wednesday through Friday Conference sessions (Austin), and
- the virtual conference.
DIFFERENT FORMS WILL BE NECESSARY FOR EACH OF THESE THREE CONFERENCE TYPES.
Instructions for the in-person conference:
- Pick up the appropriate Attendance Verification Form from the Moderator Table near Registration. THERE IS ONE FORM FOR THE PRE-CONFERENCE SESSIONS, AND A SEPARATE FORM FOR THE WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY CONFERENCE. You may need one or both forms, depending on what days you attend.
- Keep the Conference Attendance Form(s) with you throughout the conference and use it to record the sessions you attend.
- Collect verification signatures after each session from the moderator, presenter, Conference Committee member, or AHEAD staff present at the session.
- At the end of the conference, bring your Conference Attendance Form(s) to the registration desk. An AHEAD staff member will review your attendance and provide you with appropriate signed Verification of Completion form(s).
- When you return home, you upload the signed Verification of Completion form(s) to the CRCC website, following their instructions.
If you forget to get a Verification of Completion form(s) completed by an AHEAD staff member while you are in Austin, you may scan and email your Attendance Verification Form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will review it and email you the Verification of Completion(s).
Instructions for the virtual conference:
- List the sessions you viewed on the Attendance Verification Form (Word). In addition to the real-time sessions, you may also watch other session recordings later, and add them to this form.
- When you have watched all sessions for which you intend to claim CEUs (live or recorded), email your completed form to email@example.com. AHEAD staff will review your form, verify in our online records that you viewed those sessions, and then send you a signed Verification of Completion form.
- You upload the signed Verification of Completion form to the CRCC website, following their instructions.
If you attend sessions from both virtual and in-person conferences, you must complete each form separately to document your attendance.
You cannot claim credit for both the in-person and the virtual version of the same session.